What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings.
Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
Privacy Shield Principles
Notice. Any personal information received by Blue Bite in connection with its business is provided voluntarily by persons having “ownership” of such information. Blue Bite provides persons with an explanation about the types of information collected or maintained, how such information is maintained and protected, and how to contact Blue Bite to request review, correction or deletion of such information. Personal information is never disclosed to a third party without consent of the affected individual(s).
In certain limited cases and only where authorized by Privacy Shield principles, Blue Bite may be unable to provide notice of disclosure of personal information to affected person(s). For example, Privacy Shield principles do not require notice where disclosure of personal information is required to comply with a court or other valid government order or inquiry, where applicable laws or regulations waive notice requirements, or where protection of legitimate Blue Bite legal interests would be compromised by notice.
- Choice. Blue Bite will not use any personal information collected from or about covered individuals for any purpose not authorized by the individual. For the purpose of this section, voluntary provision of personal information in connection with the performance of certain activities will constitute authorization as will a written statement granting permission to use or disclose information for certain stated purposes. Individuals may contact Blue Bite via the information below at any time to inquire about the types of personal information Blue Bite currently maintains and to request either changes in authorized uses or deletion of their personal information from Blue Bite records.
- Data Integrity. Blue Bite strives to ensure that any personal information collected or maintained about covered individuals is complete, accurate and reliable for the purposes for which the information was obtained or authorized.
- Transfers to Third Parties. Blue Bite does not share personal information collected with any third parties without consent. If we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with third parties other than our agents, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data. Blue Bite also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, Blue Bite is potentially liable.
- Access and Correction. Blue Bite acknowledges that EU individuals have the right to access the personal information that we maintain about them. Covered individuals may contact Blue Bite in writing via the information below to request reasonable access to their personal information. Blue Bite will take reasonable steps to allow such individuals to review, correct or request deletion of their personal information.
- Security. Blue Bite has implemented a variety commercially reasonable physical security and information technology measures to protect personal information. Such security measures are supplemented by operational procedures and staff training. Blue Bite safeguards information according to established security standards and periodically assesses new technology for methods of protecting information. However, the Company cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
- Enforcement. Blue Bite has established internal management practices and policies to support the Privacy Shield principles. Blue Bite encourages covered individuals with concerns about its information management practices to contact Blue Bite at the address below. Blue Bite is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Privacy Shield Complaint Resolution
Blue Bite, LLC
377 Park Ave S. 2nd Fl
New York, NY 10016
+1 (866) 523-3070
Attn: Privacy Shield
Blue Bite has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Changes to This Privacy Shield Statement
This privacy statement may be amended consistent with the requirements of Privacy Shield. If you would like a copy of this Privacy Shield Statement in a permanent form please print a copy for your records. When we do update the Privacy Shield Statement, we will also revise the “Last Updated” date.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, please visit http://www.privacyshield.gov.